Oysters donates 10% of net profits to different charities around the world.
Our name "Oysters" comes from the phrase "The World is your Oyster." We wanted to combine peoples love of animals and travel, to create our National Animal concept. Our designs are inspired by national animals around the globe. For every new animal we introduce, we will partner with a charity from the respective country.
Every purchase contributes to conservation of animals from their natural habitat in their native countries.
Our Current National Animals:
- 🇲🇬 Madagascar: Ring-Tailed Lemur
- 🇦🇺 Australia: Kangaroo
- 🇮🇳 India: Tiger
- 🇨🇷 Costa Rica: Sloth
- 🇬🇱 Greenland: Polar Bear
- 🇸🇧 Solomon Islands: Sea Turtle
- 🇧🇼 Botswana: Zebra
- 🇹🇭 Thailand: Elephant
Our Current Charity Partners:
- Lemur: The Lemur Conservation Foundation
- Kangaroo: Wild 2 Free
- Tiger: David Shepherd Wildlife Foundation
- Sloth: The Sloth Institute
- Polar Bear: The Perfect World Foundation
- Sea Turtle: See Turtles
- Zebra: Grevy's Zebra Trust
- Elephant: Save Elephant Foundation